Sunday, May 13, 2018

Day Thirty-One and Thirty-Two

Day 31 and 32 (5/12 & 5/13)

The weekend was calm.  Brian and I got outside both days to enjoy the weather.  It was nothing like the hot, humid St. Louis weather I keep hearing about.

Brian is doing well.  His blood pressure has been stable and he's feeling good. No temp and lungs are improving.  All blessings!

Brent spent the night at the hospital last night so I could recharge.  That was a wonderful Mother's Day gift. 

I got to talk with my sweet baby girls on FaceTime and they gave me a beautiful necklace.  Had a lump in my throat all day because they aren't with me, but soon...

Brian and I want to say Happy Mother's Day to our amazing moms.  Jenny has been so strong through this journey.  She lost her husband unexpectedly last June and 6 months later, she is dealing with this.  When she is on FaceTime with Brian, Jenny is always smiling and encouraging. 

My mom has been my rock.  She moved into my house, takes care of my kids and dog, and makes sure things are running smoothly. My mom is packing rooms to get ready for the renovations to begin soon. And does it all without me asking...I don't know what I'd do without her.  


5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother’s Day, Julie!! It sounds like you received many gifts this weekend!
    Great news about Brian feeling good all weekend! Keeping you guys in our prayers!! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Julie! Happy Mother's Day to both yours and Brian's moms also :)

    Glad to hear Brian is feeling better! With so much going on with the entire family, thanks for the continued updates on the blog. Really enjoyed the updates with Maddie's and your school last week. So wonderful to see all the support for Brian; so many caring people who love you guys dearly.

    Sending prayers for the upcoming week. Stay strong and keep fighting. There's strength in numbers and there are so many people behind the Heine Family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Julie! You are a rock! I am glad Brian is doing better, please him my get well wishes! Thinking of you guys often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers Day Julie! We love seeing both of your smiles. So glad that Brian is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie. Happy belated mother’s day! Love to see the progress. Tell B I send my love.

    ReplyDelete