Thursday, June 14, 2018

Day Sixty-Three and Sixty-Four

Day 63 and 64 (June 13 &14)

I wanted to thank everyone for their words of encouragement from the last post.  They definitely lifted my spirits!  

It's been a slow few days as Brian recovers from his surgery.  He's been sleeping more and he's had a break from therapies to recuperate. Brian started eating again this afternoon so I'm hoping that will put a little more pep in his step!

If you are looking for a good excuse not to cook on June 20th, head over to the Crestwood Applebee's.  They are donating 15% of food proceeds to our family.  Just print the flier below and give it to your server. 

Thank you for your prayers and support!


3 comments:

  1. Julie, So glad you are doing better. You remain in my heart and prayers.

    I'm praying Brian's recuperation is easy for him. I love this guy. He is an amazing person and will always be my champion!

    God bless you both. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Man!!! I wish I were a few states closer to participate in this one!! how did this get set up? the closest one to me is in Connecticut, maybe I could get something going with them? I have a HUGE family and Church community that I know would participate in this type of event!

    Back to Matthew 11:28 - Jesus said 'Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling better Julie. So glad you have a strong support group in the blog community, family and friends. We're all here to support the entire family.

    Kudo's to Appleby's and whomever set this event up. What great support to rally behind the family. So nice to see.

    Hope Brian's surgery recovery is still going well. Hugs and Prayers.

    ReplyDelete